12 Pcs Painted Gel Nail Polish
3 in 1 New design as for color gel polish, drawing gel liner, or DIY nail art designs. With the built-in super thin and smooth brush, you can easily draw any pattern such as wavy lines, pull lines, dotted lines, stripes etc. Whether a beginner or a manicurist, you can easily draw charming nails.
Size: 8 ml each bottle
High Gloss Shine, Vibrant Pigment, Resists Fading, Long Lasting
Needed UV LED Nail Lamp to Curing 60-90 Seconds
Easy to Apply: Suitable for nail professional & home user
11 Toxin Free: Formaldehyde, Paraben, Camphor, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Toluene, BisphenolA, Sulfates, Triphenyl Phoshate
Non-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Low Odor, Safe for Skin
MSDS & SGS CERTIFICATION
How to Apply :
Step 1: Use nail clippers to trim the nails to the shape you want, and then remove the dirty on the nail. Please keep your nails clean, dry and oil-free.
Step 2: Apply a thin base coat, and cure by LED/UV lamp for 60-90s until it’s dry.
Step 3. Apply the first thin layer of color gel polish evenly, cure under LED/UV lamp for 60-90s.
Step 4: Apply the second thin layer of color gel polish evenly, cure under LED/UV lamp for 60-90s.
Step 5: Final, Apply a layer thin top coat evenly, and then cure under LED/UV lamp for 60-90s.
Tips To Avoid Peeling Off:
- Before applying, please ensure your nail clean,dry and no-oil.
Your nail must be cured by UV/LED nail lamp after applying every layer of gel polish.
- It’s necessary that every layer is thin and smooth, so don’t apply too thick.
- Remember to finish your nail art with the top coat cured.
Tips to Removing:
- Polish the nail surface with polishing files.
- Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
- Remove the nail polish with cuticle pusher.
- Clean your nail surface with a nail brush.
- Please pay attention to storage. Nail polish is very sensitive to light. Please avoid direct sunlight during the application process and subsequent storage.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Once in contact with them, please rinse immediately with water. If you have any problems, please seek medical advice in time.
- Please keep it away from children.