6 different colors allow you to freely create any pattern you like such as lines, squares, rainbows, flowers and so on. Save your time and money, and you can get the salon effect at home. Enjoy the fun of DIY nail art!
6 Pcs Liner Gel Polish
- Perfect for those trendy squiggly lines abstract painting that is so popular now… also works perfectly for adding a French line! With the built-thin brushes in, you don't have to get out your set of brushes for adding details and lines.
- The 6pcs classic nude neutral gel polish colors are made from 9 Toxin Free Ingredient which makes it safe and has low odor. No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails.
- New design with the painted gel nail polish and the pull line pen combined, it is super convenient for the professional salon beauty salon or at home personal use for starters. Each bottle has a thin pen brush, no need to change and wash or clean the drawing liner pen brush when doing the nail art.
- Painting gel nail polishes need to be cured under a UV/LED lamp for each coat, it can't dry by air.
How to DIY Your Own Nail Art:
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds. Apply the second or third thin layer color gel polish, cure under LED/UV lamp for 90-120s.
4. Art gel: Apply this art gel, then cure under UV lamp for 90-120 seconds.5. Top Coat: Final, Apply a layer thin top coat evenly, and then cure under LED/UV lamp for 90-120s.
How to Aviod Peeling Off Easily?
1. Before applying, remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Nail polish should not stick to the skin or stratum corneum, otherwise it will peel off easily.
3. Your nail must be cured by UV LED nail lamp after applying every layer of gel polish.
4. It’s necessary that every layer is thin and smooth. Don’t apply too thick.
How to Remove:
1. Polish the nail surface with polishing files.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Remove the nail polish with cuticle pusher. Clean your nail surface with a nail brush.
1. Please avoid direct sunlight during the application process and subsequent storage.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Once in contact with them, please rinse immediately with water. If you have any problems, please seek medical advice in time.
3. Please keep it away from children.